Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Sign

My name is Dylan. I am 10 years old, and I am a Pokemon League Player in Baldwin, KS.
It wasn't always that way.

One day, I was at a Wal-Mart when I fell across an isle I had never been to. It was the Trading Card isle, and had Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, World of Warcraft, ect. I decided the Pokemon looked curious, so I asked my mom if I could try it out.

In the car, I opened the pack up. I first realized that it was an EX Crystal Guardians pack. Like that mattered (at the time, at least).I ripped it open. The first thing I saw was a Mawile, a Metal Type Pokemon. I didn't know that this was Metal, for I didn't understand the symbol.

I started flying by the weak cards, (Misdreavus, Charmander, ect.) but stopped at the sight at a holographic card-a Groudon EX!!! After that 'sign', I thought I was Meant for Pokemon(or is it Vice-Versa?...)

P.S: At first look at the Set Symbol in the bottem-right, I saw a grain seed-like objest. I first thought it was a surf board, and enabled that Pokemon to surf. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Now all you need is a Twitter account to find all the other Pokemon fans and send them your link!

    ReplyDelete