Friday, December 3, 2010

New Review: Custom Shadow Lugia!!!


Hey guys, I'm Back, With another review of the day! Sorry I have not been doing it for the last season, summer camps for Boy Scouts ins't my favourite thing to do nowadays.
So here we've got a custom Shadow Lugia card, made from- I don't really know. Whoever did, congrats, I'm reviewing it.
This is overall a pretty good card, With a double-type and a flying-high 120 hp. It has a Reasonable Weakness, With a great Resistance. However, the Retreat Cost is high for a Pokemon that can fly.
It's PokePower Is something that can win your battle without attacking. It's almost better than Crobat Prime, leave alone being a PokePower in the first Place. This is an aspect makes this card a little overpowerful.
Shadow Storm can even things out with a complicated energy cost, plus perhaps hurting your own Pokemon, but Shadow Transfer can take that all away from under your custom Baby Seal Boots(Disclaim to MegaMind)
Oh well, guess its time to end it, because I have no strategies for this one, most likely you won't use it in the first place. Cya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment